We are Paradise. We are the agency for entertaining brands.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a New Business Manager to join our leading creative agency. You’ll need a proven business development background and a passion for retail/FMCG and consumer brands, and extensive previous experience in selling digital, social, and content production services.
In a nutshell, who are we looking for?
We’re looking for a key team member within our Commercial Team. It will be your responsibility to identify and develop strategic relationships with potential new clients, you will be responsible for creating a targeted new biz program that opens opportunity pipelines and attracts new clients as well as opening up opportunities from your existing network.
You’ll have a proven track record of securing new business wins and achieving revenue growth.
We want a strategic thinker with the ability to identify and propose relevant opportunities and longer game plans. You’ll need to be able to identify targeted clients for both in and outbound leads. It goes without saying but you’ll have great communication skills, the ability to confidently engage with potential clients and build relationships.
Most of all, you will understand our proposition and culture to fit naturally into the Paradise family. The Business Development Manager role reports to the Commercial Strategy Director.
Key requirements and experience needed:
- Drive increased revenue to achieve the Company’s ambitious growth targets, supporting the new business function in lead generation and marketing profile relevant business development strategies.
- Work with The Commercial Strategy Director to roll out the plan and drive objectives for lead generation.
- Source new leads and develop a network of key stakeholders to develop a solid evolving pipeline.
- A key player in the agency’s new business efforts, adept at pitching, consultative selling and uses industry/sector knowledge and experience to generate new business opportunities.
- Lead the practice-specific business planning process and ensure there is a solid strategy behind each account target, to develop business opportunities and scale the Content Marketing practice.
- Leverages relationships to extend the Paradise remit within client organisations with a view to onboarding key accounts with the client services team.
- Seeks out opportunities with related client brands and helps Paradise Creatives understand the strategy for identifying new business opportunities.
- Orchestrate new business meetings/pitches and respond to RFI’s, participating and preparing presentations.
- Establish a strategy for opening opportunities with new or lapsed clients.
- Manage day to day activities for new business strategy and lead generation campaigns – track new business CRM database (Hubspot) and follow up.
- Be able to report regularly on your progress and work collaboratively with the wider team to support them on larger opportunities.
- Coordinate with marketing and PR on inbound activities to help generate new business and speaker opportunities at various events.
- Attend/network key trade events (where possible).
We’re looking for a confident, enthusiastic Business Development Manager who has gained significant experience in a business development role across:
Advertising, design, content production, branding strategy, social media, retail marketing, digital, creative tech, or creative agency environment so you’ll have a solid understanding of the Brand world.
- Full-time position at a young, exciting, and fast-growing agency in the entertainment space.
- Attractive salary and commission package.
- Vibrant Central London studio location.
- Joining an ambitious, fast-paced, and lively agency team.
- A role allowing maximum entrepreneurial growth, creative control, and the ability to really make your own mark within the company.
- Development days training package.
- Several extracurricular/team building days and events.
- Gym Membership (after 9 months.)