We’re looking for a creative production assistant to join our internship program, mainly on the Merchandise side of our business.
We’d love you to:
- Be proficient in simple photoshop visualisation tasks (Illustrator, Premiere and Aftereffects a big plus!)
- Be organised!
- Be willing to work on various projects and get your hands dirty!
- Be excited about working in a fast-paced environment
- Be proactive and able to time manage!
- Understand current trends and be forward thinking!
- Love working as part of a team!
- Be excited about creativity!
- Be excited about merchandise!
What will you be involved in:
- Working with our merchandise team to photoshop product imagery, find new and innovative products, build presentations and help prepare pitches for major clients.
- Helping the creative agency side of the business as and when needed to support on visuals and bring ideas to life.
- Assisting both creative and Merch teams with image sourcing, minor editing, preparing presentations, finding cool new merch products for the library.
- Getting on shoots and filming opportunities as a runner/production assistant.
- Meetings and brainstorm sessions to come up with amazing new creative ideas and product suggestions for brands.
- Chatting to suppliers
What will you learn:
- Production skills
- Design skills
- Agency life and client work
- Projects end-to-end
- Access to join on shoots
- Production and sampling
Who will you report into?
- A production manager, on the merchandise team.
How long is the internship.
- 3 days per week for 3 months – flexible on days.
- Remote with option to join us in the office.
Is it paid?
- All expenses are covered
- There is an opportunity to earn once you have proven how amazing you are!